INNOVATION DOESN’T HAPPEN IN A SILO
At the Institute, we constantly aim to collaborate with, learn from, and share inspiration with our colleagues all over the world. We want to partner with you!
Interested in forming or joining a learning collaborative?
What is a Learning Collaborative?
An approach to education which unlocks the power of working together to increase the knowledge of an entire group. the group collaborates to solve problems, complete tasks, learn new concepts, or enhance their skills.
Using this approach, the Institute has facilitated a number of amazing Learning Collaboratives over the last year or so:
- Learning Collaborative with the Ohio Children’s Alliance on integrating Family First policy into residential facilities.
- Family Search & Engagement four part Learning Collaborative on:
- Engagement During the Pandemic
- Engagement with Families
- Engagement with Youth
- Innovative Search Techniques
- 30 Days to Family® Learning Collaborative.
We’re always looking for new Learning Collaborative opportunities. Check out our Training & Consultation page here to see what topics are in our wheelhouse and let’s start collaborating!